If you are in Lund, Sweden today you might consider joining our VGI-ALIVE Workshop at AGILE Conference 2018. The latest programme can be found here. It includes keynotes by Andrea Ballatore and Stefano Dea Sabata and a range of interesting contributions, including
- Enhancing Crowdsourced Classification on Human Settlements Utilizing Logistic Regression Aggregation and Intrinsic Context Factors
AUTHORS: Benjamin Herfort and Alexander Zipf, Download Paper
- Associating OpenStreetMap tags to CORINE land-cover classes using text and semantic similarity measures
AUTHORS: Tessio Novack, Janek Voss, Michael Schultz, Alexander Zipf, Download Paper
- A discussion of crowdsourced geographic information initiatives and big Earth observation data architectures for land-use and land-cover monitoring
AUTHORS Luiz Fernando F. G. de Assis, Karine Reis Ferreira, Lúbia Vinhas; Téssio Novack, Alexander Zipf Download Paper
- Identifying the Effects of Mobility Domains on VGI: Towards an Analytical Approach
AUTHOR: A. Yair Grinberger Download Paper
Further at the AGILE Conference our group has further papers accepted, such as
- Mocnik, F.-B., Raifer, M. (2018): The Effect of Tectonic Plate Motion on OpenStreetMap Data. Proceedings of the 21st AGILE Conference on Geographic Information Science 2018, Lund, Sweden.
- Westerholt, R. (2018): The impact of the spatial superimposition of point based statistical configurations on assessing spatial autocorrelation. AGILE Conference 2018, Lund, Sweden, accepted.
- Mocnik, F.-B. (2018): Tradition as a Spatiotemporal Process – the Case of Swedish Folk Music. Proceedings of the 21st AGILE Conference on Geographic Information Science 2018, Lund, Sweden.
Enjoy the workshop and conference! We are looking forward to fruitful discussions.