The Deadline for submitting short papers to the VGI-ALIVE Workshop at AGILE 2018 has been extended to
23 April 2018!
This is your chance to submit another contribution to this exiting workshop in Lund, Sweden.
Submission format is a workshop short paper (2000 to 3000-word manuscript).
Authors of accepted workshop papers will be invited to submit full papers (maximum 20 pages) to a special issue of the ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information journal.
For Details see here.
VGI-ALIVE – AnaLysis, Integration, Vision, Engagement. Workshop at AGILE 2018, Lund, Sweden
Tuesday 12th June 2018,
VGI-ALIVE Workshop Topics include e.g.:
- Activity patterns and collaboration across multiple VGI and social media platforms
- (Quasi) real-time analysis of VGI and social media content
- Technical and legal aspects of crowd-sourced data fusion
- Opportunities, challenges, and limitations for the future of VGI
- VGI/social media analysis in geographic areas with sparse data coverage
- Novel methods of VGI data quality assessment
- Mobility patterns and VGI/social media
- User engagement and VGI education
- Closing the gaps in VGI data coverage