You are interested in contributing to research and development to support decision making in the field of sustainability, mobility and humanitarian aid? You want to achieve a better society and environment by improving open geoinformation and geoinformation technology? Help us to accomplish this through open geoinformation, open methods, open software and close collaboration with our partners.
2022 will certainly see major changes for most of us. But in particular at HeiGIT we are excited to share that we will offer several new important and senior positions with permanent contracts. We will announce those over the next days and weeks.
The new open positions include:
- the already announced position “Lead: Geo Machine Learning for Good (Senior Spatial Data Science Expert)“, as well as a
- Senior Science Manager Position GIScience (Innovation and Research Management, Project and Operations Management, 3rd Party Funding etc.),
- an “AGILE Coach” and Senior Software Architect and Development position and also a
- position for Public Relations and Communication (Outreach, Science Communication, International Marketing, Citizen Science Community Engagement).
- And last but not least we also offer a project related position for highly innovative research projects related to climate change at the GIScience research group at Heidelberg University, as already announced: GeCO: Generating high-resolution CO2 maps by Machine Learning-based geodata fusion.
Watch out for more details about these new positions to follow over the next days and weeks. Interested? We are already looking forward to your applications. We plan to fill these positions as soon as possible.
Let 2022 make a difference!
Related first Blogposts:
- Job Offer: “Lead: Geo Machine Learning for Good”, Senior Spatial Data Science Expert (m, f, d), 100%, permanent, HeiGIT gGmbH (german, English Version)
- Stellenausschreibung Geoinformatik Heidelberg – Project GeCO: Generating high-resolution CO2 maps by Machine Learning-based geodata fusion
- Senior Science Manager (GIScience), Research and innovation Manager (permanent)