The deadline for registration for our Innsbruck Summer School of Alpine Research 2019 is approaching (deadline: 30 November 2018). If you are PhD or Master student and you want to learn most recent close-range sensing technology from leading experts in an amazing environment and venue, the Ötztal Alps in Austria, you should definitely consider to apply for participation.
All details regarding learning objectives, keynote speakers, contents and program, registration and deadlines are given on the Summer School website: https://www.uibk.ac.at/geographie/summerschool/2019/
- Bas Altena, Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo, Norway
- Fabio Remondino, 3D Optical Metrology, Fondazione Bruno Kessler, Italy
- Francesco Pilla, School of Architecture, Planning and Environmental Policy, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Georg Wohlfahrt, Institute of Ecology, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Heather Viles, School of Geography and the Environment, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Norbert Pfeifer, Department of Geodesy and Geoinformation, TU Vienna, Austria
- Simon John Buckley, Centre for Integrated Petroleum Research, Uni Research AS, Norway
Impressions from previous summer schools and field trips can be found in our blog.
The 3DGeo Group Heidelberg will be co-organizing the summer school and will lead the 4D glacier and rock glacier monitoring assignment (4D rocks!).