Do you want to be part of a young, motivated team in a non-profit company? You keep an overview in the office and like to be the central contact person for the employees? Then we would like to get to know you!
HeiGIT is looking for an Office Manager for Team Support and Administration (m/f/d), up to 100%, to support the fast-growing team in the administrative area as soon as possible.
Your task is to support the team of HeiGIT gGmbH in all departments, closely cooperating with the current administration. You will mainly focus on the following tasks and topics:
- Being the team’s central contact person
- General secretarial and office tasks, including administration of central documents, keeping track of appointments and deadlines
- Supporting HR, e.g. with contracts for student and research assistants, assistance in the onboarding of new employees
- Organising events
- Coordinating phone and mail exchange, and supporting document management
- Many other administrative tasks
- Completed commercial training (Office management assistant or comparable qualification)
- At least 2 years of experience in the administrative or secretarial field, ideally at a scientific institution
- Experience with MS Office (especially Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Excellent skills in written and spoken German as well as good English skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
The position is open-ended and can be filled as soon as possible.
Please send your application with CV, certificates, references, etc., preferably by e-mail including your earliest possible starting date to Maria Martin, email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application!
We stand for equal opportunities. We welcome all people regardless of age, origin, gender, sexual identity, religion or disability.